[3830] 7QP KK7S SOCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP KK7S SOCW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 00:05:28 -0700
                    7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: KK7S
Operator(s): KK7S
Station: KK7S

Class: SOCW LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 17.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   10
   80:   99
   40:  220
   20:  339
   15:  170
   10:    4
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  842     0       0  Mults = 64  Total Score = 161,664

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

I forgot how long this thing is.

I was hoping to make 900 Q's but couldn't quite do it. Things got so slow here
in the late afternoon that I almost walked away from it.  But it finally picked
up as 40m opened and it was fast paced fun for quite a while this evening.

Strangely, I couldn't find Alberta or South Carolina tonight.  I also missed
Alaska and South Dakota and a few more provinces.

It's always great to hear lots of local hams on the air, and fun to hear lots
of NCCC sprint guys as well.

Time for some sleep.

73,
-Chadd KK7S