[3830] NewEngQP VE3YF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP VE3YF Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 10:20:58 -0700
                    New England QSO Party

Call: VE3YF
Operator(s): VE3YF
Station: VE3YF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 2

   80:
   40:     20       21
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------
Total:     20       21  Mults = 30  Total Score = 1,830

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Hi:

The weather finally got nice at my QTH and had plenty of outdoor jobs to
complete while the nice weather held up, which unfortunately allowed me only a
couple of hours to partake in the QSO Party. Thanks to all the contacts, band
of choice here was 20m, I was going to try 15m as it seemed to be in good
shape
but then again odd jobs got in the way. Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers.

73 De Mike
VE3YF