[3830] 7QP W7DTG SOCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP W7DTG SOCW HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 07:58:55 -0700
                    7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: W7DTG
Operator(s): W7DTG
Station: W7DTG

Class: SOCW HP
QTH: Port Angeles, WA
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:
   80:   73
   40:  131
   20:  128
   15:   89
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  420     0       0  Mults = 145  Total Score = 60,900

Club: Ear Ringing CW DX club

Comments:

Wow, that was a LOT of fun. Used my Kenwood TS-440, with an AL811H amp, at 500W.
The biggest problem I had, over the weeken was station that would plop down next
to me, and ruin my receive. My station here is mostly bungee-cords and duct
tape. I was using an EDZ up approximately 40ft for 40M, and an EDZ at 35ft for
20M. Not sure on this score, but was really satisfied with the number of QSO's,
and was surprised that DX stations were answering my CQ's. 22 DX stations came
back to me during this one.
 Thanks for a great contest guys. 73, Don