[3830] NewEngQP VE4EAR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP VE4EAR Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 10:56:40 -0700
                    New England QSO Party

Call: VE4EAR
Operator(s): VE4EAR
Station: VE4EAR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:     11        0
   40:     34       13
   20:     35       20
   15:      0        0
   10:      0        0
------------------------
Total:     80       33  Mults = 39  Total Score = 7,527

Club:

Comments:

Conditions were far better this year compared to last year. Unfortunately
whoever scheduled Mother's Day should have checked the contest calender. Sunday
was almost a complete non-event for me as mother's took priority over radio. I
did manage to sneak some time in before she woke up. Then late in the day
Sunday another small window that was cut short due to thunderstorms in nearby.

Saturday afternoon I missed most of prime time dealing with pre-mother's day
preparations and a leaking dishwasher.

Hopefully next year I can devote more time!

Ed