[3830] 7QP K7BG/M MobileMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP K7BG/M MobileMixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 21:07:46 -0700
                    7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: K7BG/M
Operator(s): K7BG
Station: K7BG/M

Class: MobileMixed LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:          20
   40:   60     54
   20:  100    200
   15:   40     56
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  200    330      0  Mults = 57  Total Score = 75,000

Club: Northern Rockies DX Association

Comments:

Rough estimate on the score. Had fun despite a few fiascos. I have been busy of
late with a new job commencing and I only decided to get the mobile station put
together at the last minute. I used a new to me, circa late 90's laptop and I
couldn't get it to send cw. Thanks to W0BH who helped me try a few things, but
alas, to no avail. Good thing I brought the straight key. I got some good
exercise pumping that thing, but my cw Qs are way down from what they would
have been. It was a beautiful day that started out early with rain, but was
sunny most of the rest of the day. If you look at a MT map and see where
Chouteau, Cascade, and Teton come together you will no exactly where I parked
my rear end for several hours in the evening.

I put out Toole, Pondera, Chouteau, Teton, and Cascade. I might have tried a
few others farther away, but the cw/computer situation dampened my desire.

Thanks for the Qs and the good time,

Matt--K7BG