[3830] InQP NX6T(@W6HCD) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N6KI73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] InQP NX6T(@W6HCD) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 01:43:58 -0700
                    Indiana QSO Party

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): N6KI, WQ6X
Station: W6HCD

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:    0      0
   80:    0      0
   40:    6      7
   20:    7      4
   15:    2      2
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:   15     13  CW Mults = 12  Ph Mults = 11  Total Score = 989

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

I hate to admit this but if there were no other contests on this weekend of
INQP, I would probably not bother even turning on the radio, there are so few
Indiana stations on that I think it is about time the the 9-Land hams pool
their resources and get a 9QP going with the 3 W9 states on the same
weekend.....
WQ6X and I were on all weekend working the NEQP and 7QP and ARI DX Contest and
we only managed to work 28 Indiana stations and it wasn't for lack of trying
!!!!