[3830] CWopsT W6ONV LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6onv@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W6ONV LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 21:04:04 -0700
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z May 26

Call: W6ONV
Operator(s): W6ONV
Station: W6ONV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Oakley CA
Operating Time (hrs): .75

   80:   1      1
   40:   5      4
   20:   6      6
-------------------
Total:  12     11  Total Score = 132

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

What a complete mess I made of this 1 hour period. Guess that should teach me to
try and use a new logging program. It would have been faster to hand copy all
the QSOs. I don't fault the logger, just the operator. Hopefully 40/80 improve
for me before Friday afternoon, I had terrible noise and had a tough time
getting any sort of a signal out, or so it seemed. I struggled to copy many
calls and kept spinning the dial. I stopped with 15 minutes to go due to the
noise and logging program not playing nice. I'll be back! Thanks for the Qs.

Steve
W6ONV