[3830] NCCC Sprint VE4XT LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve4xt@mts.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint VE4XT LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 20:02:05 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 27

Call: VE4XT
Operator(s): VE4XT
Station: VE4XT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: mb
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:   2     1
   40:   4     3
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:   6     4  Total Score = 24

Club:

Comments:

Hey guys, glad to be back!
Re-installed my vertical taken down last year to put up a new shed and it
seemed to pick up right where I left off. Had no issues getting RF out, even
had a response on a quick NS? right off the bat on 80 (I NEVER got out anywhere
near as well with my HF6V dummy load). But ran into some computer issues that
slowed me down.
Now that my low-band antenna is back up, I hope to be giving you more MB mults
in the weeks ahead!