[3830] WPX CW N4PSE SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW N4PSE SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 17:31:08 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: N4PSE
Operator(s): N4PSE
Station: N4PSE

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 19.5

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  813  Prefixes = 455  Total Score = 1,050,140

Club:

Comments:

This one grows on ya! Much better score this year with much more relaxed effort.
Conditions were of course far better than last year- at least when I was on the
air. Friday night on 40 was a blast- lots of six pointers. Then 20M all night -
at least until the old man went to bed just after 2AM.

Passed last year's score by bed time Saturday night. Only put in a few hours on
Sunday but conditions seemed good. Missed the best run rate hours! Effort was
approx. 95% S&P.

Station: Pro III, 100 W - using AC Log with a Rigblaster
         80M OCF inv vee; Butternut HF6V on roof; TA32Jr at 28'
         I have found the vertical to be a big help - a great second antenna
         for 20-10 when you have antenna farm limits! Far better than the 80M
         OCF on 40 for DX and all of the west coast.

CU next year -- Jim