[3830] WPX CW AB1OD SO(A)AB(R) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW AB1OD SO(A)AB(R) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 18:28:00 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: AB1OD
Operator(s): AB1OD
Station: AB1OD

Class: SO(A)AB(R) LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 25

------------
  160:
   80:   26
   40:   44
   20:  163
   15:   57
   10:   19
------------

Club:

Comments:

My apologies to those who had to face my code.  I'm very much a novice when it
comes to CW -- there are now 332 CW contacts in my log, including the 309 from
the past couple of days.  I was only intending to use the opportunity to add a
few DX entities to the logbook and to get a bit of practice in...but I got
sucked in and had fun.  (No telling how many contacts I'll lose when the logs
are checked, however.)

Shame about the lack of propagation though.  Aside from a very brief window a
few hours in, this was an NA/SA/EU event from my QTH.   Mercifully, the noise
levels weren't too horrible here on 80.  10 meters was a tease.