[3830] WPX CW WO7V SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WO7V SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 19:44:04 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WO7V
Operator(s): WO7V
Station: WO7V

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 10

------------
  160:
   80:   27
   40:   61
   20:  164
   15:   55
   10:    0
------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

I love these cw tests.  Even though I have to struggle for ever Q.  Double the
score from last year.  Band conditions generally stunk.  Even 20 meters was
weird even though it did most of the heavy lifting.  The 40M band was acting
real funny on Saturday night late.  A lot of doppler which would mush the cw
symbols together and make copy real difficult.  By sunrise all was well
however.  Various honey-do projects kept me off the radio but was happy to put
in the few hours that I was able.  Great fun for all.