[3830] WPX CW W5GAI SOSB10 QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW W5GAI SOSB10 QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 20:12:40 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: W5GAI
Operator(s): W5GAI
Station: W5GAI

Class: SOSB10 QRP
QTH: AUSTIN, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 6

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  82
------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Decided to work 1oM only QRP for a real challenge. Band was really poor all
weekend. 13.7 QSO's per hour. So poor, after working all I could hear, I tried
running QRP. Bagged 12 QSO's in 44 minutes. All were USA and SE or NE of my
QTH. Most DX propagation was to SE, Carrib. and SA. Not one Central America.
Only worked 4 across the Atlantic YO, EA8, CT3, CT1. Only 3 QSO's west of TX (2
AZ, 1 CA) and only VE5 in Canada. Zero Pacific, Asia, Africa, Middle East, etc.