[3830] WPX CW S56A SO(A)AB(TS) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW S56A SO(A)AB(TS) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 01:49:16 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: S56A
Operator(s): S56A
Station: S56A

Class: SO(A)AB(TS) LP
QTH: JN76GB
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
  160:   48
   80:  116
   40:  180
   20:  485
   15:  131
   10:   18
------------
Total:  978  Prefixes = 677  Total Score = 1,385,142

Club:

Comments:

Stormy start and I always feel summer condx are poor even after 50 years of
autumn CQ WW.  Begun with SO2R chassing N1MM red mults, very few CQ until
Sunday CW Expert robot activation.  Soon experienced PC overheating problems
and switched to notebook.  Played with improving software instead of CQing :-)
I made more QSO week before in CQ Mir but it was fun following OH6BG VOA
propagation predictions for JA and SA.  Back to Morse Runner stable condx!

73 de Mario, S56A