[3830] WPX CW KV8Q SOAB(TS) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kv8q@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KV8Q SOAB(TS) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 06:23:14 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: SOAB(TS) LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    1
   80:   28
   40:  278
   20:  515
   15:  115
   10:   22
------------

Club:

Comments:

Ugh!!!  We had tons of QRN Friday night on 40 and 80.  Then, I messed
up my off-times Saturday and missed 40 meters Saturday night to EU.
Murphy tried to pay me a visit; but, I was able to work around him.
Not too bad but definitely messed up my plan.  I'll blame it on my age
and try to do better next year.  Thanks for all of the Q's. It's
always good to hear old friends.  See you all again next year.