[3830] WPX CW KE7X(@K0PP) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fcady@ieee.org
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KE7X(@K0PP) SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 10:58:15 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KE7X
Operator(s): KE7X
Station: K0PP

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Montana
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  101
   40:  363
   20:  718
   15:  155
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

Score better this year than last but, boy, conditions were not great. No Eu on
Saturday until about 20:23 and then only a few. More Eus on Sunday but only for
S&P. Just could not get any to call when I was calling CQ. Disappointing after
the great conditions just few days earlier.
Once again, thanks to Ken (K0PP) and Rose (N7HKW, of Rose's Covers fame) for
the use of the K0PP station in Opportunity, MT. Everything worked flawlessly
except for the two blue screens of death on my aging laptop.
SO2R with 2 K3, 2 P3s, low power, using the triplexer that Ken made a few
months ago.