[3830] WPX CW KZ5D SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KZ5D SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 14:13:40 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 28
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:   53
   40:  428
   20:  772
   15:  349
   10:   48
------------

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

Tried SO2R part of the time. The second radio was barefoot, but surprised me how
many contacts I was able to pull off barefoot with a modest antenna. Ended up
SO1R by 2300Z Saturday as something failed on the second radio's vertical
antenna. Lots of fun but can't help thinking about what could have been IF we
hadn't had the geomagnetic disturbance. Heard the Carribean guys working Europe
on 10 Sunday but not a peep heard here. Thanks to all for the QSOs. 73 de Art.