[3830] WPX CW KT5J(K5OT) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KT5J(K5OT) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 16:18:07 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KT5J
Operator(s): K5OT
Station: K5TR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    4
   80:  102
   40:  691
   20:  977
   15:  470
   10:  118
------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

My first SOAB entry in this one in many years.  The station played well and I
stayed in the chair for a full 36 hours. Lots of fun despite less-than-stellar
solar conditions.  My only wish would have been for some forced off-time due to
rain, which is desperately needed in the part of the US.

Thanks to George K5TR for another opportunity to contest at his superb Texas
Hill Country station.

73,
Larry K5OT..