[3830] WPX CW EF5Y(EA5GTQ) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rc2cr@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW EF5Y(EA5GTQ) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 02:23:21 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: EF5Y
Operator(s): EA5GTQ
Station: EA5RS

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Punta Prima
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:   29
   80:  201
   40:  562
   20: 1111
   15:  856
   10:  252
------------

Club:

Comments:

Everything started according to plan.
Training, sleep before the contest. The first time wanted to work out 36 hours
to the fullest. But fate intervened, Mr. Murphy :( .
As a result, a very low rate in the beginning. Wasting time on the 160 and 80m.
On Sunday, everything fell into place. But 36 hours have ended ...
I was satisfied with getting over 3000 QSO's in this strange conditions. I was
lot of-time in S&P mode to reach higher rates. It was nice to meet again so
many CW friends.
Nevertheless, there is a new personal record and a lot of pleasant memories.
It was a good workout. Soon to be IARU HF World Championship CW.

TX       2x FT1000MP, Acom2000
Ants     Single tower
         160m       28m high shunt-fed tower/K9AY
         80m        Inv vee @ 20m
         40m        OB2-40 @ 25m
         20/15/10m  OB11-3 @ 28m & A3 @ 20m

See U next contest. Thanks and 73! Yuri /EA5GTQ