[3830] WPX CW TA2ZAF(OK1MU) SO(A)SB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ok1mu@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW TA2ZAF(OK1MU) SO(A)SB10 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 11:51:54 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: TA2ZAF
Operator(s): OK1MU
Station: TA2ZAF

Class: SO(A)SB10 HP
QTH: Ankara
Operating Time (hrs): 34:32

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10: 1008
------------

Club:

Comments:

My last HF contest from Ankara after 6 yearsâ?¦ Unfortunately, Mr. Murphy again
does not sleepâ?¦. The first day of several local storms and  problems with
PS-125 and PC, but Saturday's 660 QSO's and 370 mults not bad. Special
congrats to W1RM and NR4M company, we did QSO at 24.00 local time ! Not more K,
and  not any JA or BY in LOG.

Sunday morning start with better CONDX, but at 07.00 GMT  BIIIG blow and PA
dead , grrrâ?¦ ( capacitors in the power suply). The Sunday remaining 17 hours
in the contest was gloomy, only 70W is not possible QSOs with mostly
(strongâ?¦) SA and AS stations  and  missed a lot easy mult and QSOs..... So,
Sunday only 350 QSO's and 97 mults, damageâ?¦.  Never mind, this is life, hi.
Final break 1000 QSOs were satisfactory for the CONDX and â??half LPâ??, hi.

Anyway,  great contest, with many old friends on the band. Thanks for ALL QSOs,
QSL for TA2ZAF (and YM2W)  are already on LoTW, including this  contest . Paper
QSL via OK Buro via OK1TN.

Setup: IC746PRO + 4 el. Yagi

See you in June Magic contestâ?¦

Pavel  OK1MU/TA2ZAF