[3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 20:15:38 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jun 3

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   6      5
   80:   6      5
   40:  13      9
   20:  17      9
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  42     28  Total Score = 1,176

Club:

Comments:

Really out of it this evening .. must be the continuously tiring wind here in
Kansas today.  At least it wasn't quite strong enough to keep me from turning
my beam this week.

Started out with the wrong load into my logging software, so wasted the first
minute fixing that.  Then I decided to switch my 20 and 40 radios around and
that had me SO2R confused for awhile with corresponding QLFs.  80 and 160 were
really noisy to top off the evening, but still managed to work K9BGL on all 4
bands.  Did I have fun .. you bet!  Thanks all ..

73, Bob, w0bh