[3830] WPX CW LU4FM M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lu4fpz@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW LU4FM M/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 22:15:55 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: LU4FM
Operator(s): LU1FAM, LU1FZR, LU4FLJ, LU4FPZ, LU5FF, LW7DX, LW8DQ
Station: LU4FM

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Rosario
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:
   80:   54
   40: 1010
   20: 1232
   15: 1495
   10:  768
------------

Club: LU Contest Group

Comments:

We really we enjoy the contest.
We activated again LU4FM after many years of not being operative.
I met many old friends, the bigest CW operator, we miss Martin LU5DX and Fabian
LU1AEE who couldnÂ't come.
In the high bands (10m y15m) the conditions was very poor on Saturday, but
Sunday it improve a little.
In 40m we had a lot of activity overcoming the 1000 QSO from South America.
Thank you very much to the members of the Radio Club Rosario that they worked
very hard to put the station operative again.
Thank you very much to all and I hope that we should listen again in the next
contest.

Best 73 DXÂ's

Seba, LU4FPZ