[3830] WPX CW DF5RF SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, df5rf@qsl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW DF5RF SOAB QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 12:35:31 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: DF5RF
Operator(s): DF5RF
Station: DF5RF

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 32,5
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:   10
   80:   69
   40:  310
   20:  174
   15:   76
   10:   68
------------

Club:

Comments:

First time I used SO2R so I did expect an increase in QSO rate and score.
However, one TRX died during the contest, horrible noise floor and QRN on 80m
(which is one of the 2 important bands to push up QSOs and score for QRP!) plus
the time I needed to get accustomed to the equipment were quite costly. At least
a 15% increase in multipliers is not too bad. Thanks everybody for the patience
and hope to cu next time!
Rig: Elecraft K2, IC706 later TS50 (all reduced to 5Watts out), Delta Loop 42m,
Dipole, 2el TriBander VK2ABQ, 2el Tribander Moxon, all antennas home made,
microham u2r (with quick fix for the delay problem), WinTest 4.7.