[3830] AlQP KU8E/M RoverCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku8e@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] AlQP KU8E/M RoverCW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 22:08:59 -0700
                    Alabama QSO Party

Call: KU8E/M
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: RoverCW LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 5:10

  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:  137
   20:   97
   15:   11
   10:    0
--------------------
Total:  245     0  CW Mults = 36  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 17,640

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

IC756PRO / Hustler resonators/N1MM Logger

20 meters sounded really good at the beginning from home in GA. I decided it
would be fun to go rovering since I didn't get to go out with K4BAI for GQP and
FQP this year. So I quickly setup the  radio and computer in the car and headed
across the river to Alabama (I live about 10 miles from AL). I didn't get
started until almost 4 hours into the contest. Being solo I had to waste some
time driving to my next operating spot when changing counties. I ended up doing
5 counties which are close to the Columbus area - Russell, Lee, Macon, Bullock
and Barbour.

73, Jeff KU8E