[3830] AlQP KJ4FDV SOCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mrtman777@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] AlQP KJ4FDV SOCW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 06:47:03 -0700
                    Alabama QSO Party

Call: KJ4FDV
Operator(s): KJ4FDV
Station: KJ4FDV

Class: SOCW LP
QTH: BLOU
Operating Time (hrs): 3

  160:    0     0
   80:   31     0
   40:   96     0
   20:    7     0
   15:   21     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  155     0  CW Mults = 31  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 9,610

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Conditions especially on the high bands were excellent here! Stations from all
corners of the US and even some DX rolling in on 15.  Made a 20 QSO run on 15M
but things kind of dried up.  I threw in the towel until dark and then made
some good runs on 80 and 40, 40 by far the best.  Some of the biggest pileups
I've ever been on the receiving end of, and they didn't take long at all to
start.  But they still eventually tapped out just like the high bands.  In
hindsight, I'd probably try SSB.  I'm heavily prejudiced towards CW in
contests, but the activity just didn't seem to be there. The pileups were fun
while they lasted though!  Thanks for all the QSOs everyone.