[3830] KC4HW AQP The rest of the story

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KC4HW AQP The rest of the story
From: "KC4HW/Jim" <kc4hw@centurytel.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 07:38:44 -0500
I accidentally hit the enter key and sent my submission before I was
finished...   This is the rest of the store so to say...

ESCA            3
CONE            33
MNRO            38
CLRK            38
CHOC            44
WASH            24
MRGO            38
SUMT            21
GREE            12
HALE            34
PERR            18
DLLS            30
WLCX            69
LOWN            33
BUTL            38
COVI            40
GENE            9

Band conditions were good in the beginning, lousy in the middle and
noisey at the end!   There were several DX stations that hung in with
us for the entire contest.  Thanks!

Arnie and I got home about Midnight, about 580 miles all total
Saturday.  Long ride!

Everything worked fine.  We used the ole 1999 Chevorlet Pickup with
275k miles and it was fine.  The radio was the IC-706mkII, Hustler
antenna with 20m and 40m resonators and the ATAS-100 used it on
20m PH and CW.  It actually played pretty good.

OK, that about it for now.  Thanks to everyone for QSOs and we
appreciate you coming and participating in the Alabama QSO Party.

Take care and 73

Jim/KC4HW