[3830] DLDC RTTY K4GMH SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4gmh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] DLDC RTTY K4GMH SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 08:40:08 -0700
                    DRCG Long Distance Contest, RTTY

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

   80:    0     0     0
   40:  101  1262    34
   20:  264  3924    53
   15:   71  1028    25
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  436  6214   112  Continents = 5  Total Score = 3,468,640

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thank you DL-DX RTTY Contet Group for sponsoring the Contest.
The conditions were real humbling as between the
family commitments (grandson's baseball game), thunderstorms and lack of
decent propagation just didn't seem like a good weekend to contest!  Glad I did
though.

Missed most of the second operating period.  Got home 3 hours after the start
of the second op. period, had a condition at home
that had to be repaired before could get to the shack,
and then the thunderstorms rolled through the area.
Almost decided to not participate in the second op.
period.  Glad go ahead and hook everything backup
and operate the few hours left in the second op. period.

Lot of asking for repeats from me due to noisy local
conditions. Thanks to all who help with getting the information
exchanged.

Hope better conditions for the next RTTY contest.

  73,
  Mike, K4GMH