[3830] ARRL June VHF K1TR Limited Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K1TR Limited Rover LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 07:13:41 -0700

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  510   107  Total Score = 69,336

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Started out on Mt. Washington (FN44) where 39F wind-driven rain accompanied me.
Some light E-skip on 6m but no enhanced tropo whatsoever on the higher bands.
On Sunday I made my way to Mt. Kearsarge (FN43) for about 4 hours operating.
The weather was less severe (just light rain and drizzle) and the band
conditions were no better.  Still good fun overall playing around in this new
category for me.