[3830] ARRL June VHF K3TUF Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, phil@k3tuf.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K3TUF Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 18:18:07 -0700
                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: K3TUF
Operator(s): K3TUF
Station: K3TUF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 22

    6:  295   101
    2:  125    37
  222:   64    25
  432:   76    26
  903:   29    12
  1.2:   33    15
  2.3:   24     9
  3.4:   16     8
  5.7:
  10G:    3     2
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  665   235  Total Score = 248,630

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

Usually operate with W3CCX but had to check out the new station during the June
QSO Party.  Great opportunity to ring out the station.  Started without 24GHz
and 5GHz and by the end 10GHz didn't seem to be performing, so those bands have
to come down for repair :-(
This contest is really different that the fall and winter contests that I am
most familiar with, but it sure is more like the HF contests that I so enjoy.
You can really get a decent q rate.
Lost several hours on Sunday to tornado warnings and lost the last several
hours  to rotor malfunction.
Great to work everyone, that to the League for keeping these contests going.
73,
Phil K3TUF