[3830] ARRL June VHF KA1ZE/3 Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, stanka1ze@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF KA1ZE/3 Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 15:22:58 -0700

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  296    61  Total Score = 18,117

Club:

Comments:

Conditions were decent. I was able to copy stations out to 500+ miles in all
directions through the thunder crashes. I missed some of the regulars. In one
case I was told that the station would be single band 6 meters. I would be in
favor of a single band 6 meter contest in June. I do feel bad for the rovers
that had equipped their stations with 10 or more bands. It must have been hard
finding stations to run the bands?

This contest I made all SSB contacts. My remote station needed another computer
to set up WSJT and CW. I hope to have it ready for the VHF CQWW contest.

73, Stan