[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dank7ss@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 21:17:02 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jun 17

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   1      1
   80:   3      2
   40:  22     12
   20:  19     15
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  45     30  Total Score = 1,350

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

NED ! i cant believe i couldnt work you in the NS.. had a chance to say howdy
and Happy 50 to you before the test, but never could find you in sync to call
you.  Happy 50th year in Radio Land !!

20 was fun.  welcome to WA6URY first time worked in the NS, Dan hope you come
back for more !  good to hear Tor back in the saddle.

i guess by the number of Qs, that 40 was better, but it sure didnt seem so.
2 hours before sunset up here in the corner, and it sounded like a daytime
band.
but not complaining... merely commenting.

80 however, hahahahahah... talk about a DAYTIME band !!!  got my teammates KK7S
and W7OM, both in town, easily, and a very weak Q with Ken N6RO just before
jumping ship to 160 for the last minute and a W7OM neighborly QSO... 6 blocks
away. Tnx RodWa and ChadWa

Great way to spend my birthday evening... now off the street corner 7177.77,
where nitely, the elite meet ! hah..  everyone is welcome to drop by any
evening..things usually get rollin 0430-0600... and its mostly contest guys
talkin shop and laughing a lot.

73
DanWa