[3830] ARRL June VHF K1RZ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K1RZ Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 09:09:12 -0700
                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: K1RZ
Operator(s): K1RZ
Station: K1RZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FM19jh
Operating Time (hrs): 26

    6:  425   137
    2:  180    43
  222:   82    31
  432:  101    33
  903:   36    12
  1.2:   43    18
  2.3:   27    10
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  894   284  Total Score = 373,744

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Six Meters was good again, although not as good as last June in the
Mid-Atlantic.  Double-Hop Es were quite prevelant a number of times
during the weekend, to include the  start of the contest. Activity
was very high in this region on all the bands.  And it was both the
old timers, plus a number of new folks.  I had no failures, which was
a nice change from my recent past. I was not on 3.4, 5.7, and 10 GHz
this time, but should be back by the August UHF Contest.  See you in
September.  Dave  K1RZ