[3830] All Asian CW VK4CT(VK4EMM) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vk4emm@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW VK4CT(VK4EMM) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 18:07:52 -0700
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: VK4CT
Operator(s): VK4EMM
Station: VK4CT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: QG62LR
Operating Time (hrs): 28
Radios: SO2R

  160:    0     0
   80:   73    38
   40:  177    76
   20:  365   106
   15:  472   136
   10:  101    48
-------------------
Total: 1188   404  Total Score = 519,948

Club: VK Contest Club (VKCC)

Comments:

An enjoyable contest. Good to hear VK and ZL stations going very well -
especially VK6DXI - Mirek, well done!!!

10m band opened for only one hour on day 1. I heard nothing on 10m on day 2
from VK4. Band conditions on 80m were excellent - just needed more Asian
stations.

I was tempted to run pile-ups of EU stations - but 'politely' declined. This
weekend was for Asia. I guess some EU stations imagine they live in Asia.

The age numbers suggest we need to encourage younger operators to enjoy the get
involved. A 24 hour version might be more attractivd to younger operators. I
would prefer this contest to run 24 hours or maximum operation 36 hours for a
single OP.

73 John
VK4CT (VK4EMM)