[3830] All Asian CW SO2O(SQ2GXO) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gxo@wp.pl
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW SO2O(SQ2GXO) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 04:00:34 -0700
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: SO2O
Operator(s): SQ2GXO
Station: SP2FAX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Kolaczkowo
Operating Time (hrs): 43
Radios: SO2R

  160:   10     9
   80:   38    29
   40:  126    80
   20:  632   193
   15:  544   177
   10:   57    42
-------------------
Total: 1407   530  Total Score = 806,660

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

I wasn't expecting so big activity from Asia.
Score exceeded my inital target.
No 10m propagation to JA here (only 3 JA worked on Sunday noon).
Nice 15m opening on Sunday.
Many thanks for all who called, especially those who required many repetitions
to complete QSO - big thanks for patience.

Thanks to Kaz SP2FAX for ability to use his great station.

It was very nice event, I'm looking forward for SSB part.
73,
Marek SQ2GXO