[3830] All Asian CW K4BAI SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW K4BAI SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 05:07:53 -0700
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 18:19

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:   36    24
   20:  183    90
   15:   36    31
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  255   145  Total Score = 36,975

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1500W, TH6DXX, 40M dipole.  Probably my greatest effort in
AA ever.  Conditions on 20M not as good as last year, but still decent openings
in our mornings and some surprisingly good signals on 15M.  Some big JA signals
were audible on 20M during most of the contest period.  Received answers to CQs
only for a few hours on 20M each morning.  Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John,
K4BAI.