[3830] ARRL June VHF K5QE Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K5QE Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 16:34:26 -0700
                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: K5QE
Operator(s): K5QE, K5MQ, N5NU, K5AIH, KN5O, N1XS, K5GJ, K5FOG, K3TD, W5WZ
Station: K5QE

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: EM31cj
Operating Time (hrs): 33

    6: 1443   303
    2:  208    98
  222:   45    27
  432:   77    35
  903:   16    12
  1.2:   16    12
  2.3:    9     7
  3.4:    9     7
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
Total: 1823   501  Total Score = 1,038,234

Club: Nacogdoches ARC

Comments:

Band conditions were a bit poor on Sat.  Sunday morning 6M went wild.  We were
working stations as fast as we could talk.  After noon, the propagation moved
North of us, but we were able to continue working stations--just not real fast.
 All in all, we were down about 20% this year.  I believe that is mostly due to
the flat conditions on Sat.  73 Marshall