[3830] All Asian CW KH6ND(@KH6YY) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW KH6ND(@KH6YY) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 21:54:13 -0700
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: KH6ND
Operator(s): KH6ND
Station: KH6YY

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: KH6
Operating Time (hrs): 40

  160:   19    14
   80:  110    51
   40:  313   103
   20:  433   156
   15:  543   162
   10:  351    92
-------------------
Total: 1769   578  Total Score = 1,307,436

Club:

Comments:

On this 3rd attempt, thanks to some very unusual openings on 10 meters, good low
band conditions, and a very busy 2nd radio, I finally managed to exceed the
outside of Asia record score set from Palmyra in 2000 when the solar flux was
190.

8 operators sending 00 worked for 15 QSO's, always a pleasure to see the YL's
on CW.

2 operators sending 92 worked for 3 QSO's, thanks for being in my log, JA1AA &
8J1VLP.

Some very telling age statistics:

Only 5 callsigns worked for 7 QSO's under 20 years of age.

27 QSO's with stations between 20 and 29 years of age.

72 QSO's with stations between 30 and 39 years of age.

386 QSO's with stations between 40 and 49 years of age.

519 QSO's with stations between 50 and 59 years of age.

516 QSO's with stations between 60 and 69 years of age.

201 QSO's with stations between 70 and 79 years of age.

23 QSO's with stations between 80 and 89 years of age.

Average age - 56.5 years.

We need to find more ways to bring in more young-lings!

Aloha -
KH6ND