[3830] ARRL FD N2JDQ 1D LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD N2JDQ 1D LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 10:02:27 -0700

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  531     0      13  Total Score = 1,844

Club:

Comments:

Wanted to try and hit 500 CW qso's on 40m.. and did it with 505 ( worked the
last few ppl calling me after the 500 mark) Stopped @ 12:45 EST Sunday, after a
5 hour nap. Lousy antenna kept me off 20/15/10 for the most part.

Just submitting my cw q's on 40 to the League, they can use the rest as a check
log.

Best Q Rates:  40.9  -  37.8  -  36.6

Not to shabby for a Dipole 35' off ground and 100w.. Next year ill gun for 600
on 40m cw

I tried getting some RTTY action going.. but only a hand full of q's. Seems
like PSK31 was the digi mode of choice.. no way I'm getting involved in that..
everyone running 10 watts and QSB would have drove me nuts..not to mention the
occasional 'brag file of doom' tossed in for good measure,  Ill stick to faster
digi modes in 'Operating Events'.

Mny tnx for the q's! I had a lot of fun & TY for the early AM repeats, QSB was
kind of harsh here @ times.

W2RDX..where were you ??

73's
-Steve Raas