[3830] DL-DX RTTY K9MUG/4 SOAB-6 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9mug@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] DL-DX RTTY K9MUG/4 SOAB-6 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 13:11:40 -0700
                    DL-DX RTTY Contest

Call: K9MUG/4
Operator(s): K9MUG
Station: K9MUG

Class: SOAB-6 HP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 3

   80:
   40:  93   1055    20
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  93   1055    20  Total Score = 21,100

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

I always meet a number of my best RTTY friends in this contest. Unfortunately,
It is summer in Alabama and vy QRN. However,condx were above average for 40 M,
and it was fun.Thanks to all for qso's.

I used a new usb/serial converter, and apparently wasn't shifting for the
serial number. Most of you solved the conversion, but I could tell it was
slowing some down. K2DSL alerted me to this (tnx). I'll get it resolved.

73,
Darrell K9MUG(/4)