[3830] ARRL FD KC4HW 1A LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kc4hw@centurytel.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD KC4HW 1A LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 17:20:15 -0700

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  255    155      0  Total Score = 820

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Bonus points: Emergency Power, Media publicity, Public Place, Info Booth, NTS
Message, W1AW Bulletin, Web Submission and Youth Participation.  Total Claimed
Score with bonus points: 1490.

Used a IC706MkII, 4-BTV and 80m DXers Delight for HF and TS2000 with a 5L beam
for 6m and 5l on 2m.  Although we got there a little late, we had a great time
on 6m on Saturday night.  Sunday was in the tank.  All the equipment played
well.

Participants were KE4GWW, KC4JBF, KC4HW, Britney Nelson our youth participant
and Ms Bonnie.  Bonnie and I did most of the site and HF setup.

We had a good time and had just two visitors to come by, but we did not have a
lot of publicity.  Will have to do better next year.  We had a great locations
and I have allready put in my reservation for this site again next year.

Thanks to everyone for the QSOs.

Jim/KC4HW