[3830] IARU AD1C M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jjreisert@alum.mit.edu
Subject: [3830] IARU AD1C M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 08:27:44 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: AD1C
Operator(s): AD1C
Station: AD1C

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 5.5

  160:
   80:
   40:   78            12      12
   20:  135     1      27      28
   15:   27             9       7
   10:    8             3       3
-------------------------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Radio:    ICOM-7600 100W
Antenna:  HyGain AV-640 multi-band vertical
Software: WriteLog 10.86

Operators: AD1C (+packet)

Just a part-time effort while the wife was out in the evening. Very high noise
levels -- there were thunderstorms around just about the whole time I was on.
This was supposed to be a CW-only effort; my only SSB QSO was with JX5O, an
all-time new DXCC entity from CO. I later worked them on 30 CW.  Booming 20m
signals from LY/YL at their local sunrise (nighttime here).  Only one JA,
called B4HQ but they couldn't pull out my whole call.  Other than 5N6, CN and
EA8, Africa was pretty quiet (did not hear ST2AR).

Will try to be radio-active next Saturday for NAQP RTTY, CW Open and CQ VHF.