[3830] IARU OL5Y(OK1FUA) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ol5y@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU OL5Y(OK1FUA) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 09:24:27 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: OL5Y
Operator(s): OK1FUA
Station: OL5Y

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:   26     22      6       19
   80:  150     22     10       24
   40:  188     46     13       29
   20:  301    125     34       35
   15:  162     97     23       33
   10:  139     64     12       25
-------------------------------------
Total:  966    376     98      165  Total Score = 1,032,012

Club:

Comments:

It was my first serious participation from my modest home station (tribander ECO
at 20 m, inv. Vees for low bands) in the valley where I live. I had to
switch-off the radio in the night for about 2 hours because of thunderstorm
with frightening lightning which passed here. Actually, the QRN with static
noise was horrible almost all the night â?" thanks for patience those who had
to repeat the calls several times...
Anyway â?" I enjoyed the contest. I like this contest â?" in the MIX category
there is no minute to be bored. And 24 hours is easy to survive, hi.
73! Martin