[3830] IARU WA6URY SOAB HP and 7J1ABD/1 SO 40m LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] IARU WA6URY SOAB HP and 7J1ABD/1 SO 40m LP
From: "Daniel Domondon" <domondon@inter.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 01:55:13 +0900
    IARU HF World Championship

Call: WA6URY
Operator (s): WA6URY
Station: WA6URY- remote control from Tokyo, Japan

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CA
Operating time:11 hours

Summary

Band     CW Qs      Ph Qs      Zones    HQ Mults
  20         118            43           23            22
  15           75            10           15             9
  10            4                             2             2
Totals      197             53          40            33  Total Score: 52,706

                                 And..

Call: 7J1ABD/1
Operator: 7J1ABD
Station: 7J1ABD

Class: SO 40m LP
QTH: Tokyo, Japan
Operating TIme: 40 minutes

Band          CW Qs        Zones          HQ Mults

40               24                 9                  4

Total Score: 1,118

Operated WA6URY remote control from Tokyo, Using Remoterig with a TS 480,
811 amp on 20m - 500w  (200w other bands). Antenna is a TH7 at
50 feet. No antenna hooked up for 40m & 80m. Plan to hook them during the late
summer.
Toward the end of  the contest I  operated from my car in Tokyo and made a few
QSOs.
It is interesting to operate from both sides of the Pacific in the same
contest.  Thanks for pulling my  signal through from the car!
I was using a mobile whip and FT 857 (50w).

See you in future contest!

73,
Dan, WA6URY / 7J1ABD