[3830] IARU T6MO(K9GY) SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9gy@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] IARU T6MO(K9GY) SO CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 09:56:52 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: T6MO
Operator(s): K9GY
Station: T6MO

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: MM44
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5

  160:
   80:
   40:   48            10       8
   20:   28             8       8
   15:   65            11      12
   10:   47             7       2
-------------------------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Congrats to RX3ZX who copied my call with one call. Others seemed to have a
struggle with the T6 prefix so received lots of "MO". Conditions at the start
were bad (1630 local time) then 40m seemed to get better around 1830z. Is it
safe to say I won zone 40, HAH! Still have very high QRN on 40 + 20m. I now
appreciate how far away from major contester population centers I really
am...when conditions are bad during non-contest times I don't hear anything,
hah! I keep wishing for cycle 24 to kick into gear but seems like a little
longer wait.

Best of health to all,
Eric T6MO

Hope to work you in the WAE CW contest in August :-)