[3830] IARU AL9A SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, al9a@mtaonline.net
Subject: [3830] IARU AL9A SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 10:24:22 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: AL9A
Operator(s): AL9A
Station: AL9A

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Wasilla, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 12:06

  160:    0      0      0       0
   80:    7      0      3       1
   40:  101      3     19       8
   20:  267     32     31      31
   15:    0      0      0       0
   10:    0      0      0       0
-------------------------------------
Total:  375     35     53      40  Total Score = 125,178

Club:

Comments:

Tough conditions to EU through the Aurora most of the weekend.  I'm always
amazed at the CW speeds the major contest stations run - very intimidating for
a hacker like me!  Shouldn't have wasted my time trying for some SSB QSOs.  Not
productive at all and, dare I say it, I found CW to be much more enjoyable.  I
need to become more callous about trying to dig the weak ones out of the mush.
Need to turn the RF gain down and just focus on the loud ones.  That would help
the rate a bunch.