[3830] IARU FO8RZ SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, f5phw@free.fr
Subject: [3830] IARU FO8RZ SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 20:24:44 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: FO8RZ
Operator(s): FO8RZ
Station: FO8RZ

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Tahiti
Operating Time (hrs): 15h30

  160:
   80:   40            10       1
   40:  273      1     25      10
   20:  230    272     32      21
   15:  211    183     26       8
   10:   68     28     11       4
-------------------------------------
Total:  822    484    104      44  Total Score = 920,560

Club:

Comments:

Hello

Decided first to give points to french team TM0HQ and as it was my last contest
from FO, I played during few hours ...

Propagation is poor during morning here since two months.
All bands are quiet.
Sigs were very weak but it was workable.

Listened 160, but nobody except one US stzation out of my bandplan (starting
1830 : french exception ...)

80 was very noisy because we have faiground attractions at 300 meters from
house and one of this attraction makes a s9+ QRN. So had to wait 01h00 local
time before working on this band.

40 was good.

20 was good at the end of the day as usual at this season.

15 was really calm. Sigs were weaks but workable.

10 was amazing. Succeed in working TM0HQ CW/SSB. I only heard them and few
EA/CT from Europe.

Had a lot of fun as usual.

FO is a very nice place for DX'in but not for this contest.
All HQ mults were too far in Europe.

Tnx to ST2AR both QSO on 20 and 15.

On excellent moment : to be called by KH4/W5FJG ! Few ham stations have been
called by Midway !!! Tnx

This was my last contest from here.
Station will be turned off next week end, it is time to go back to France after
two marvellous years here.

Best 73 from Tahiti.

FO8RZ Phil (f5phw soon).

All info on http://f5phw.hamlogs.net/index.php?lng=en