[3830] IARU K6CSL SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6csl@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] IARU K6CSL SO CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 20:34:54 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: 06/CA/SJV
Operating Time (hrs): 20:00

  160:    2     0       2       1
   80:    7     0       4       1
   40:   53     0      13       3
   20:   52     0      15       3
   15:   14     0       9       4
   10:    0     0       0       0
-------------------------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions were not the best. I made only 5 contacts more than last year and not
as many mults, so my score is about 85% of last year. I was certainly hoping for
better. So I guess I'll try again nexr year. TNX to the KB'ers that gave me many
points. In fact I didn't find any JA opening on 15, and only a few on 20 and 40.
I did work several ZL and VK stations, a couple in Europe including the HQ
station for the Canary Islands. I also worked a few stations in South America.
Bert, K6CSL