[3830] ARRL FD W9CA 3A LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N9CO@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD W9CA 3A LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 03:23:51 -0700
                    ARRL Field Day

Call: W9CA
Operator(s): WA9YYY, K9QVB, K9GS, K9DX, KK9DX, KB9I, AA9D, KS9W, N9CC, N9GY,
N9ETH, K9FS, K9IJ, KC9GRO, N9BR, NT9E, K9PPY, AG9A, N9UM, N9CO
Station: W9CA

Class: 3A LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:     0      0     0
   80:   339    104     0
   40:  1268    811     0
   20:  1066    758     0
   15:   643    285     0
   10:    51      0     0
    6:    39    429     0
    2:     2     45     0
  222:     0      1     0
  432:     0     21     0
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:   500      0     0
----------------------------
Total:  3908   2454     0  Total Score = 20,540

Club: CorTek Radio Association

Comments:

Our GOTA station (N9KK) qso contribution is shown in the 24G column above.

Total Score is for QSO's only, bonus has yet to be added.

Fantastic conditions, fantastic weather, fantastic friends, fantastic FD.
Truly a team effort, as everyone contributed and worked towards our W9CA team's
long standing goal of breaking the 20k point barrier.  It is unbelievable that
we did it even before adding bonus points!  This should be yet another 3A
record, and one which will be difficult to beat.

Our thoughts and prayers continue to go out to our dear friend and teammate
Vic, K9UIY, who is recovering after a head on collision only a few minutes away
from our FD site.  Vic was making his way to our site on Saturday morning when
the accident occurred.  Instead of making QSO's on our CW rigs, Vic spent the
next 24 plus hours in the hospital, suffering through numerous tests to go
along with the broken ribs and other bruises.

On behalf of the entire W9CA team and friends, I would like to thank everyone
for all the qso's.  We had a great time, and hope that you did, too.

Vy 73,
Charlie  N9CO