[3830] IARU VO1MP SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, samuelsongus@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IARU VO1MP SO CW HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 08:41:35 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: VO1MP
Operator(s): VO1MP
Station: VO1MP

Class: SO CW HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  1101    0      31      34
   15:
   10:
-------------------------------------
Total:  1101    0      31      34  Total Score = 300,105

Club: East Coast Canada Contest Club

Comments:

Fun Time  ....  contest  started  fine with over 500 Qs  in first 4 hours , was
almost convinced that conditions were going to be  OK ....  however it appeared
 that the band was lingering  around  the " Promising to be good  " range all
during the first 12  hours of the  contest   but  just never  did make it
...still repairing the "Winter Kill"  antenna set up here  ..... not sure  if
the low  bands or 10/15 compensated   as  did not  listen there...  second day
was  slow   although   the band  seemed to be open all night ..  however  tough
to work'em from the sack  hi !
As always ....   fun  time ..........Ran the test with my FT2000 and  my K3
looks  at me and seems to say   what  you got ME for ....

Set up :
 ANT:  = 4 ele HB  OWA  de VO1MP
 RIG:  =  ft2000 by Yaesu
 AMP:  =  ALPHA 87a
 MK:   =  microKEYER 2R

Thanks   for  the Qs   SEE  Y'ALL  Next  one
GLWCDR

73  Gus    VO1MP