[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 20:23:20 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - July 15

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Austin, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0
   80:   0
   40:  16     11
   20:  17     11
   15:   8      6
   10:   0
-------------------
Total:  41     28  Total Score = 1,148

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

A full moon. Strange things were happening. I liked the format with both
original calls and original states. I was a "rare" mult, I suppose. But so was
KU5B, who I am pretty sure was the only TX.

Heard NO3B only once, but he was loud. Never worked Ty. Strange. Almost
impossible.

Had several three-banders. Tnx to KK7S, N6RO, W4NZ, NQ6N, N4DW, and K8MR.

I was pleasantly surprised to work anyone on fifteen meters, as the yagi stack
is broken, with high SWR. I'm working on it, but no solution so far. Hope I
don't have to bring down the antennas.

Another fun night. Tnx to all, and the NCCC/N6RO and the 3830 guys.

Damn, it's hot in Texas!

73, Jim