[3830] NAQP RTTY W0RAA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dickt@w0raa.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY W0RAA Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 10:32:06 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: W0RAA
Operator(s): W0RAA
Station: W0RAA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: COLORADO
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:
   40:  009   007
   20:  199   045
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  208   052  Total Score = 10,816

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: Colorado Rockies

Comments:

Got a late start.  It was hot (weatherwise).  Ten & 15 were useless when I
checked them.  Forty was a mess and 80 was the same.  I had just one good run
on 20, then the lids came out of the woodwork and decided to call CQ on top of
me. Then there were the ones who didn't have any clue that a contest was in
progress and wanted to hold a QSO.  I tried to be polite and explain the
problem.  So, after 4 hours I went out and sat on the rear deck to cool off.  I
think that was more productive than the contest.  :)